Our origins lie in the design and provision of the Attach and Secure Lanyard
which was developed in Northern Ireland for police use in the 1980s. Nowadays the brand has grown into a worldwide market leader in equipment tethering security.
We have over 30 years’ experience of making products used in the most
challenging environments and climates.
Wherever customers have required irreplaceable, valuable or life-saving equipment to be safely attached, we have been able to custom-make products.
If an item that needs securing is of significant value, it makes no sense to use a generic or plastic product to achieve this objective.
A valuable, high quality item deserves a lanyard of similar virtues.
We can make custom made lanyards of any quantity for any item of value.
The Koiled Lanyard was originally designed to prevent weapon loss, and is now widely used by Police, Para-Military, Military, Prison Services and Special Forces around the world
• It is NATO codified, having been operationally proven in all climates and seen service in the Falklands, Iraq, Afghanistan and Bosnia
• We have perfected a basic design and composition, using the knowledge gained from the usage of our products in extreme and
• We are able to design lanyards, secure cords and kill-cords for any product
• We pride ourselves on making bespoke, durable products of a quality that far surpasses the ‘off-the shelf’ cheap plastic products that are
• Our core design has numerous features that combine to provide a vast level of product integrity and reliability that surpasses every other
lanyard currently available